We have a slope in our yard. What should we do?

You are here:
Estimated reading time: < 1 min

If you have a slope or drop that is larger than 4” we recommend having our In-Home Consultant out to take a look at the site.  They will be able to tell you should there be any prep on your part as well as prepare our crew for any possible issues that might arise.

Was this article helpful?
Dislike 0
Views: 727